Jennifer Bruni, the founder of Mercury Communications, specializes in online and print marketing services:
- Content Development
Based in Brookline, Massachusetts, Jennifer launched Mercury in the fall of 2002 after working in New York City for more than ten years as a sales and marketing professional with:
Like its quicksilver namesake, Mercury is versatile and adapts quickly to meet its clients’ changing needs. Since founding the company, Jennifer has worked with dozens of businesses on projects that include:
- Working with several financial services companies to improve their online and print materials geared toward consumer, business and broker/dealer audiences
- Conceptualizing, writing and editing for a global insurance company’s philanthropic annual report
- Writing websites for a Marriott-owned chain of hotels and fitness clubs
- Working with an educational consulting firm to create a meaningful Web identity
- Magazine and online feature writing, and ghost writing
Jennifer has a BA in History from Barnard College, Columbia University, and an MBA in International Finance from Fordham University. She has worked and studied abroad in Europe and Latin America and has traveled extensively throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
An avid runner and cyclist, her second car is a bike. Check out Jennifer’s blog.